Thursday, August 6, 2009

It just no longer...

I should of known it wasn't going to be my day. It really hasn't been my week. To start off, my sweet baby girl got ahold of my keys and apparently in a very short (matter of a minute) amount of time soaked my car key remote and now they no longer work. The following day I managed to drip water on our video monitor and now it no longer works. The following morning my laptop cord began shorting and sparking so now it no longer charges. So for the mean time, the blog posts my be few for now until I manage some sort of resolution to my laptop situation.

The daycare morning hasn't gone that smoothly either and I am running on low fuel at this point. To top it off my nap reprieve has not been as my infant won't nap and I've managed to burn my lunch. At least this could be the beginning of a very easy diet plan!

Lets hope that things will go up from here! And I'll be back with more in the near future.

1 comment: