Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A little too clean

Yes, it is true, things can get a little too clean around here. What do I discover in my laundry room, but a pool of hand soap covering my entire dryer, dripping down the front and into a puddle beneath it. And to completely describe this story I'll have to own up to the clutter that covered my dryer, a small pile of dirty laundry, a few bags containing sewing scraps and a few other misc. plastic bags. Yes all of which swimming in the quarter inch layer of hand soap. Oh this laundry was going to get really clean! Naturally I took the dirty laundry and tossed it all in the washer and was brillant enough to not place in any "extra detergent" seeing as they were layered already! Unfortunately as one might of guessed, this lead to the cleaning of the rest of my laundry room. A very sudsy and squeaky clean laundry room.

And a tip for all those in a similar predicament, vinegar will really cut back on those excessive bubbles that hand soap leads to! Now if only I had take a photo or two to remember it by!

No comments:

Post a Comment