Monday, July 20, 2009

Messy

Let’s face it, pregnancy, child bearing and rearing are messy. Anyone who has experienced pregnancy or childbirth can tell you, it is all down hill from there! Suddenly the things that seemed so private, uncleanly or crude bare no weight on that’s revealed during these stages of ones life. From the intimate moments of childbirth to the dirty Kleenex stuffed up your sleeves & dirty diapers, it is messy. You either learn to flow with it or you drive your self crazy battling it. And with this I bring you my little artist in training. A toddler, paint and a free canvas of paper outdoors, he couldn’t of been happier.







The Giggling E

My second love beyond motherhood is my craft business, The Giggling E, named after our son affectionately referred to as "E" a perpetual giggler. And as part of this blog I will be sharing my journey in crafting with you. As a crafter, I love finding new things to sew, knit, embroider and just flex my creative muscles. One of my latest creations for Father's Day was matching "grill aprons" for my husband and son.




2 comments: